Play For A Day
Swim, Paddle, Fish and Picnic!
One low admission for a full day of fun!
We’re open to the public May 1st through October 15th.
Swim at the beach, fish off the pier, enjoy a picnic or rent a paddleboat or rowboat.
High Season: 7am-7pm Memorial Day-August 23rd, 7 days a week.
Low Season: Office & Fishing Hours vary, please call ahead 847 546 2228
- Clean, indoor restrooms walking distance of the beach.
- Free parking with paid admission.
- A basketball court located near the beach.*
- Volleyball on the beach.*
- Beach playground.
- Putt around at the 10-hole Miniature Golf course near the beach: Fee: $2.00 per round
- *We will loan you a basketball or volleyball with an ID as deposit.
2013 Daily Admission: $5.00 Per Person Kids 3 and under FREE.
Weekdays are Family Beach Days-Daily Admission $3.00 Per Person Weekdays only. Memorial Day-August 23rd, not valid on holidays.
Weekday Beach Day-Family Pass: $50.00 Per Pass. Imagine a fun filled summer of weekday admission to Fish Lake Beach. Use your Family Pass to pay for admission to the beach for one adult up to four children. Weekdays only. Memorial Day through August 23rd, not valid on holidays.
Take a dip or play in the sand!
A large section of the beach is designated for swimmers and supervised by a certified lifeguard 10am – 6pm, Memorial Day through Labor Day.
3 large sand piles greet sand castle builders of all ages. Bring your buckets, shovels and sand toys for some creative play!
Row, row, row your boat!
Explore Fish Lake by paddleboat or rowboat. Electric trolling motors are welcome, but no gas motors please.
Rowboat rental: $10.00 per day Additional $1.00 per life jacket
Paddle boat rentals: $5.00 a 1/2 hour and $8.00 per hour. Lifejackets included.
Fish Lake has Northern pike, large mouth bass, bluegills, crappies, and catfish. Night crawlers and Illinois fishing licenses are available for sale at the Fish Lake Beach General Store. You may bring your own bait.
For the health and preservation of our lake, we ask everyone to please adhere to the following limits:
- Northern Pike – 24″ Limit 2
- Large Mouth Bass – 12″ Limit 3
- Bluegills & Crappies – 6″ Limit 50
Fishing licenses are required by the IDNR for those 16 years and older.
Spread out a blanket and dine on the beach or gather at one of the picnic tables under the shade trees. Don’t feel like packing alunch? Visit our General Store for beach toys, candy, ice, snacks, hamburgers, hot dogs, soft drinks or a yummy soft serve ice cream cone.
- Pets are not permitted at the beach, but are allowed in the shaded picnic area
- Coolers and picnic baskets welcome
- Please no glass bottles on the beach
Bring smiles to any occasion by treating your group to a picnic at Fish Lake Beach. Whether it’s a family reunion picnic, fundraiser,birthday party or business celebration-our outdoor stage is set for fun.
Your guests will enjoy sand volleyball, taking a dip in the lake or playing in the sand. There are two picnic areas that can accommodate as few as 30 and as many as 150 guests. Call (847) 546-2228 or email us at email@example.com today to reserve your Group Picnic.
Dates fill up fast. Once you reserve your date we will walk you through the details and help you with any essentials. For more information click on the flyer to the right.
Group Picnic Admission: $7.00 per person.
- A reserved and flagged, shady picnic area
- Use of picnic tables
- A large tent canopy
- Reserved guest parking
- A single round of Miniature Golf for each guest
- Lake and beach access
- Use your favorite caterer or bring your own food and beverages
- Alcohol is permitted in moderate use, but is not sold on premises.
- Electric outlet available
- 55 Gallon 1/2 barrel grills (bring your own charcoal)
- Group Picnic Hours 7am-7pm